medika logo
logo medika
Dietetics and Cosmetics
Emergency entry and import of medicinal products

Medicinal products and special products

The Department of Medicinal Products accounts for 10% of Medika sales.


More than 8,000 products make the Department of Medicinal Products one of the most comprehensive programmes in Medika.

Business activities are largely focused on hospitals, community health centres, institutes and private practices and polyclinics, accounting for more than 80% of the department’s turnover. The remaining 20% of activities are focused mainly on pharmacies. The wide range of different programs consists of clinical and laboratory diagnostics, haemodialysis, cardiac surgery, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, medical supplies, bandages and other medical supplies, disinfectants and other medical programmes.

Supply is continuously monitored and all products must meet the most rigorous modern medicine criteria and contribute to general improvement.